viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Movie Quotes

Some of my favourites movie quotes ever:

- I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. (Blade Runner)
--------o--------
- Claustrophia and a dead body - this is a neurotic's jackpot! (Manhattan Murder Mystery)
--------o--------
- I can't listen to that much Wagner, ya know? I start to get the urge to conquer Poland. (Manhattan Murder Mystery)
--------o--------
- Jesus, save a little craziness for menopause! (Manhattan Murder Mystery)
--------o--------
- Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. (The Wizard of Oz)
--------o--------
- Meet me... in Montauk... (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
--------o--------
- Jerry: Have I got things to tell you!

Joe: What happened?

Jerry: I'm engaged.

Joe: Congratulations. Who's the lucky girl?

Jerry: I am! (Some Like It Hot)

--------o--------
- Jerry: Oh, you don't understand, Osgood! Ehhhh... I'm a man.

Osgood: Well, nobody's perfect. (Some like it Hot)
--------o--------
- I have crossed oceans of time to find you. (Dracula)
--------o--------
- Captain Renault: In 1935, you ran guns to Ethiopia. In 1936, you fought in Spain, on the Loyalist side.

Rick: I got well paid for it on both occasions.

Captain Reanult: The winning side would have paid you much better. (Casablanca)

--------o--------
- I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue. (Casablanca)
--------o--------

- Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?

Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would. (Casablanca)

--------o--------
- Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ilsa: But what about us?

Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night. (Casablanca)

--------o--------
- Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (Casablanca)
--------o--------
- Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects. (Casablanca)


No hay comentarios: